Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Spitting image...

Maybe in the possible part 3, he'll be able to run the Indy 200, but then he'll fail running the space-race. Lol, nice one.

The Race! The Race!

Rofl.

In a way, your unexpected endings are expected, which is weird, because you're expecting for an unexpecting ending.

C+H 4evar.

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

EPIC!

Only thing I would improve is more Tetromino dodging in the beginning than robot fighting, like the first one. Other than that, EXCELLENT.

Ray Quest Ray Quest

An all around good game.

As stated before, difficulty is a flaw, as well as the length of the game. Otherwise, I had a good time playing it!

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

I know it's probably a joke or something, but...

I just didn't find it very funny, it was a little amusing the first time but as I played some more songs I just felt "Meh". It was a good attempt, but maybe next time you should make a real rhythm game?

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

It's an excellent game.

Just the only problem I had was when I was going fast, the character would be all the way to the right of the screen, damping my ability to see ahead.

1st dubstep-ish track 1st dubstep-ish track

I suppose if it's a WIP to a dubstep song it could be marked as such.

Otherwise this is more suited for an ambiance loop and I will grade it accordingly.

It's actually pretty great to give that detective/mystery background feel, I like it.

Best song ever!! Best song ever!!

This is awesome!

Only thing is that the lead guitar in the beginning sound sounded..."reversed"...like from soft to loud volume. Other than that, pretty cool.

Out of curiosity, what program did you use to make this?

CrustICroC responds:

The guitar is recordet, played by myself.

Drums and bass = mmm16p

Wander of Thought - F-777 Wander of Thought - F-777

You, sir, have won the game.