Ray Quest Ray Quest

An all around good game.

As stated before, difficulty is a flaw, as well as the length of the game. Otherwise, I had a good time playing it!

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

I know it's probably a joke or something, but...

I just didn't find it very funny, it was a little amusing the first time but as I played some more songs I just felt "Meh". It was a good attempt, but maybe next time you should make a real rhythm game?

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

It's an excellent game.

Just the only problem I had was when I was going fast, the character would be all the way to the right of the screen, damping my ability to see ahead.

Distopix Distopix

Haha, gimmicks.

I like gimmicks. They make me laugh my head off. Good game, man. Five*****Stars

Easy Joe Easy Joe

Pretty fun.

I found it very amusing, cute, and fun to watch.

GO! Dark Sonic go! GO! Dark Sonic go!

It was amusing.

Me being a fan of destruction, this kept me entertained for some while. Some glitches were that if you hold shift AND ctrl, you stay in one place, and pressing ctrl puts you back on the ground. Personally, I couldn't find a good use for Ctrl, and I think this game needs more instructions so people will actually know what to do.

sonicGP responds:

yeah next time :P i will add more instructions and more keys :DD

Just another flash game. Just another flash game.

Oh shiz,

This game is a bit too hard. It's good, though. :3

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

ROFL

The whole thing made me laugh like crazy! You have a good sense of humor. :D

Layer Maze Layer Maze

Pretty good.

It gets boring and repetitive after a while, though, but it has great potential!

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Nice calculator :D

Good idea for making the good accounts feel good, bad idea for making worthless accounts feel bad. It would be better if it collected all the data automatically instead of you having to enter it, but it was fun to type in a bunch of 9's in every field, and set mod and admin to Yes and set whistle to diety. Two million+. Who wants the god account?

Also, my account is worth 8 bucks. lol