Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Spitting image...

Maybe in the possible part 3, he'll be able to run the Indy 200, but then he'll fail running the space-race. Lol, nice one.

The Race! The Race!

Rofl.

In a way, your unexpected endings are expected, which is weird, because you're expecting for an unexpecting ending.

C+H 4evar.

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

EPIC!

Only thing I would improve is more Tetromino dodging in the beginning than robot fighting, like the first one. Other than that, EXCELLENT.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Weekly SECOND PLACE?

THIS SHOULD BE ALL TIME FIRST PLACE! AWESOME WORK! I'm a fan of the retarded mindless violence type. You just made my days. Well days because I watched it yesterday and the day before, BECAUSE I CAN'T GET ENOUGH O.O

Oh it's loaded :D

Narwhals Narwhals

I was mezmerized...

I finally realized it was endlessly looping. Lol...

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Epic.

I love watching random stickman fighting more stickmen he doesn't know for no reason whatsoever. It's like candy. You always have to have more. Keep it up.

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Ownage.

Very very creative! I am a fan of tetris, and I find this rather creative. Nice job.

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you!

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

I agree with superspiderdude.

This is the best anime intro ever! It'd be great as a series! Though, I must admit the cat tiger thing in the beginning sounded like a high-pitched Snively off of Sonic XD still good!

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

MARVELOUS PARODY!!

Oh Mario...

I bet he'll destroy the castle in the next take! You have a large sense of humor!

Sonic Switch Part 1 Sonic Switch Part 1

Excellent!!

Love it! This is another piece of art within Newgrounds! You deserve a round of applause.

Now, it's not all good. The downside was that I HAVE TO WAIT FOR PART TWO!! There is no downside! I liked the part with Knuckles the best, and I can't wait for 1b!